Selecting and Building a Team/
Managing Vs. Leading
A manager is only as strong as their team. How can you foster inclusiveness, capitalize on individuals’ strengths, create team cohesion and harmony, and drive achievement?
Our Build A Boss program gives you the tools you need to select and build a stand-out work team. We aim to develop the following:
- Comfort and an understanding of the responsibility for setting and implementing goals for others
- Clarity of setting expectations, prioritizing activity, and delegating
- Identifying necessary functions on the team that align with larger objectives and goals
- Defining the necessary skills required for a role and selecting a team that aligns functional needs with skill sets
- An enhanced ability to build productive relationships with their staff
- Identifying the circumstances and experiences that enable the growth of the team individually and together (stretch assignments)
- Gain deep understanding of the style differences of the team members leading to capitalizing on the best the individuals have to offer (We often incorporate Insights Discovery into this area)
- The ability to engage and motivate employees (as well as the ability to ask powerful questions that foster engagement and open the door for innovation and creativity)
- Confidence to communicate messages effectively
- Understanding the importance of written communication and documentation
The TAG Team customizes each Build A Boss program to fit the needs of the organization or work team.